Tuesday, April 15, 2008

As most of you know, I am a special education teacher during the week in Bucks County.

I recently found out that both the human resources department and the early intervention office (my office) are interested in displaying my work! Here are the photos they chose!!!

All photos are 11x14 prints, in 12x18 frames.

These will be in the early intervention office:





These will be in HR:


It's great to have a job that is sooo supportive of your creative outlets!! Thank you to Kay, Andrea, Serena, Diane, Wendy and Kelly for chosing the photos, and to my supervisor and the head of HR for giving the OK!!!!!!






[stretch and hank are not included!!!]


http://www.caitlindomanico.com

0 comments:

...................................................

...................................................

tracker